Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Party Pics...

I sort of feel guilty because Colin and Erynn kind of have to "share" a birthday. This cake was my attempt to make it special and unforgettable. It turned out really good and I didn't pay all that much for it...it actually was a steal! (Thanks to Aunt Kathy for turning me on to halfoffdeals.com)This banner was something I have thought about having for a while now. All I had ever seen was the plastic kind though and I wanted to be able to use it for many birthdays and for all the kids. Thanks to etsy.com, I found this one that is made out of fabric letters and I can add or take off the kids' names (I have Lydia's name too). I think that I will be using it every year for all 3 kids and maybe for Tom and myself too. I love it!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment