Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lydia's party

Have you ever been to a party with 26 First Graders?  Well, let's just say it is more than a little chaotic.  I was the head room mom for Lydia's class this year and although it was fun, I don't think I will be doing it again anytime soon!  :)  We have now made it through all of the classroom parties and I have to say they were a lot better at this party than at the Christmas party...maybe we I learned a little bit about dealing with these kids.  Then again, maybe not. 
Playing heads up 7-UP.  It might be a Catholic school thing, but this game is SO much fun!
 T and Mrs. Kamp watching the other kids playing hot potato.

A, K, J, and P playing hot potato.  Amazingly they were so calm and well behaved!










 
And finally, my "goth" looking girl...I think the blue mouth just added to her mystique.  :)  I think she is the most adorable girl in the world and at least one other boy person agrees with me...but that is a whole other post.  Maybe.  If I ever am ready for Lydia to grow up.  Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment