Sunday, June 7, 2009

BonaFUN!

So Bonifest was Memorial Day weekend. It is our church/school's big fundraiser of the year! I remember the year it was started and this was its 25th anniversary...don't have any idea how I am old enough to remember! *grin* Anyway, things were a little different this year with no "rides" but plenty of fun! 62Sports had all kinds of blowup bounce houses, slides, and racing things. It was a lot of fun and good times were had by all! The Big Bonagiveaway was drawn and although no one I knew won the big prize, I did sell one of the smaller prizes ($500, I think!). Here are a few pics from the weekend!

Lydia trying to ride the bull!
Erynn and Lydia on "Rat Race"
Erynn bouncing to her hearts content! :)

We wish all of you could have been there with us (esp you and all the boys Carrie!)...make plans to come visit next Memorial day! I am sure we will be there at Bonifest '10!!
Kristin



No comments:

Post a Comment