Thursday, May 28, 2009

On to FIRST Grade!!

So today was Lydia's last day of Kindergarten. What can I say? I am excited for her and just a little bit sad that she is growing up so fast. She got good "grades" and is already getting geared up for moving up the stairs and into Mrs. Kamp's room. We will have to go shopping for school supplies soon I think...she could hardly contain herself when I found the list in her registration packet this afternoon. I know that she is certainly going to miss Mrs. Wilson and all the fun, but she can't wait to not be the youngest at the school! :) Thanks to Mrs. Wilson for the wonderful "memory" book she and the kids made...it was so cute and will be wonderful to look back at in a couple of years!

Kristin

Oh yes, I am the worst mother of the year...I forgot to take any pictures and then was about 15 minutes late picking her up. *sigh* Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment