Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Ella is here! :)

We are SO excited that my cousin, Lexi and her husband, Joe had their baby! :) Ella is here and words cannot describe how happy we are for all of them. I have to say that I think I might have a better understanding of how my mother felt when I went into labor. I was a nervous wreck after talking to Joe around 6:30 and not knowing what was going on. Funny thing is, around 10:15-10:30 I was so anxious that I couldn't sleep. My stomach was in knots from worry or sympathy or something. I finally calmed myself down around 10:30 and finally went to bed. Ella was born at 11:20 and since they are an hour ahead of me, I think somehow her birth calmed me and allowed me to go back to bed! :) I know...weird, but I honestly feel that way. Oh and I was calling her a "her" before we knew she was a her! :) Anyway, welcome to our crazy family Ella! We love you bunches already!!

1 comment: