Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My baby is 6 today...

6 months that is! I am having a hard time believing that this picture was taken almost excatly six months ago! I remember being so scared and sad that my little boy was having to go through all of this at just a few hours old. As a mom, I of course had mommy regret...thought that maybe there was something that I could have done to avert all of this, but I also believe that things happen for a reason. Maybe I just needed to be reminded how precious and precarious life is...and believe me, this experience makes me appreciate my children more. Anyways, Happy half birthday little boy! We love you!



2 comments:

  1. Happy half birthday Gorgeous Boy! I hope it's been a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sweet baby! Im glad your baby is okay now!

    ReplyDelete